5 Lots subdivision has been completed at Batty Road and Hawthorne Lane, Karaka, South Auckland.
Each lot is 5.5 ha to 15 ha size of fertile land is suitable for orchard and intensive farming or business.
The land is currently zoned rural but close to the Northern/Southern motorways and townships of Papakura, Drury and Pukekohe all with quality local amenities, schools and services. About 18-20 mins to Manukau city, 23 -25 mins to airport and 35 mins to CBD in normal traffic. Hamilton is also within an hour drive.
All building platforms were completed with driveway to the building sites. The site is complete with stone entrance pillars gate.
All the services including power, telephone and water supply pipe have been established to the two building platforms. The new water bore with 25,000 litter water-tank has been installed for sufficient water supply.
All subdivided lots are positioned on a very private and quiet location that offers luxury lifestyle living and business use.
The unitary plan is allowing two dwellings including main dwelling, a secondary dwelling and building for business use.
See Outline of each lot as below;
Lot 1, 178 Batty Road, Karaka, Papakura, Auckland
- 15.6 ha land consist of flat to gentle slope farm land for sustainable farming opportunity and some area of native bush providing picturesque feature of the property.
- All services including power, phone and bore water pump with two 25,000 litre tanks have been well established to the dwelling and building for business use.
- Approx. 280 m2 dwelling consist of 4 bedrooms, two home offices, 4 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and living room and two car garage with air-conditions system, heating and cooking is used by both electricity and gas integrated with the dwelling. Under the Unitary plan additional dwelling is being allowed to be built when owner needed.
- 200 m2 building for use business purpose consist of work-shop, office, toilet and multipurpose use room.
- 1,900 Mandarin trees planted in July 2018 were well established for harvesting the mandarin fruit start from 2020.
- Potential to establish 10,000 hens for sustainable free range chicken farm operation mixed with Mandarin Orchard operation.
Lot 1 - Photo Gallery
Lot 2 has been sold
Lot 3, 140 Batty Road, Karaka, Papakura, Auckland
- 6.3 ha land consist of flat to gentle slope farm land for sustaining farming opportunity with an old dwelling and small shed.
- The land located with two road frontage with Batty Road and Hawthorne Lane, which has good potential for further land use.
- Auckland Unitary plan allow two dwelling and building for business use for more than 5 ha farm land in the area.
- All services including power, phone has been established with the bore water consent granted for water use.
- Potential to establish 10,000 hens for profitable free range chicken farm mixed with Mandarin Orchard operation.